Soooo I was totally not doing the resolutions thing this year. My reason why is because every year that I make one/some, I never follow through. So instead I am going to outwardly state a few things I know that I can commit to, and a couple things I struggle with and really need to develop new habits with. Here is what I want to do to continue bettering myself this year!
1) Take more photos. Of things. Of places. Of people. With family. Anything!
2) Travel as much as I can.
3) Write twice as much. Publish more articles.
4) Be more responsible financially. No seriously. I don’t *need* anything I buy…I just want it. 😩
5) Eat cleaner foods and drink way more water.
6) Spend at least one day a week tech free (minus music access!) so that I can keep up on things I need to get done at home. Laundry, cleaning, organizing.
7) Downsize material things. Clothes, shoes, books, stuff. I will be donating and clearing out a LOT of things over the next few months and can’t wait to reap the benefits of living slightly minimally. I am definitely a “stuff” person. (A sentimental stuff person, not like a hoarder.)
What goals have you set for 2017? I hope they come easy and we can all achieve them!